Just a reminder of what voters think of Donald Trump,from the new Quinnipiac poll:
- 56 – 40 percent that he is not honest;
- 59 – 38 percent that he does not have good leadershipskills;
- 54 – 44 percent that he does not care about averageAmericans;
They’re not with him on the issues, either, from the 58 percentwho don’t think his attacks on NFL players were appropriate to:
- 38 – 58 percent for handling foreign policy;
- 39 – 56 percent for immigration;
- 35 – 59 percent for race relations;
- 37 – 49 percent for taxes.
Presumably the 35 percent who approve of Trump’s handling ofrace relations are overwhelmingly the people who think formerPresident Obama was a racist who somehow—mysteriously—madeeverything worse just by existing.
This is a Creative Commons article. The original version of this article appeared here.