Sometimes I think we’ve all been watching one big giant long-form episode of MTV’s Punk’d. I mean, what has been going on in the country with Drumpf’s unsteady hands at the tiller has got me checking the bushes, looking for Ashton Kutcher to finally pop out of the underbrush with a hidden camera crew and shout— “GOTCHA!!!”
It’s just crazy. The entire situation is nuts.
The Attorney General who a few weeks ago was raving about “fake mail-in ballots” and how horrible sending out ballots to voters was, is now saying that there was “no election fraud” last month.
But Hairplug Himler isn’t listening to him. He’s thinking about firing him, even though this very same guy is also continuing the bogus Russia investigation/investigation by assigning US Attorney John Durham as a “Special Counsel” so he can continue his ridiculous snipe hunt for evidence that Trump’s campaign was “spied on” during the Biden Administration, even though by statute the Special Counsel has to come from outside the DOJ, not be a current member of it.
Meanwhile we have pro-Trump lawyers running around demanding that he declare Martial Law , calling for a Nation-wide “Revote” and generating death threats against their fellow Republicans such as the Georgia Secretary of State. Chanting “Lock Him Up” against GOP Governor Brian Kemp. Saying that the former head of Trump’s own cybersecurity agency should be “drawn and quartered” and “shot at dawn”, and I guess backed-over by a bus. Or maybe a backhoe, just to do the job right.
And while this is going on, it appears that DOJ is investigating a bribery plot for a pardon from Trump, and he’s considering a pardon for Rudy Giuliani and all his kids. Except for what’s her name and Barron.
These people are not alright.
The examples just keep piling up and piling up.
First you have this crazed “witness” during Giuliani’s Michigan hearing who was so batshit over the rails that even Rudy tried to shut her up himself.
At an election fraud hearing in Michigan on Wednesday, Rudy Giuliani brought forth a witness — but her testimony was so incoherent and embarrassing that near the end, even Giuliani himself appeared to be trying to get her to stop talking.
“That poll book is off by 100,000!” claimed the woman. “Why don’t you look at the registered voters on there? … what was the turnout rate, 120 percent?”
As she continued to talk, Giuliani reached his arm towards her, as if half trying to get her to stop and look around at him.
She went on to claim that “dead people voted” and “Illegals voted” all without a shred of actual evidence. I mean it should be easy to prove a dead person voted because.. they’re dead.. and they have a vote in the registry. This should be an easy case to make, but they can’t do it. If they aren’t dead or haven’t signed a voting roster or a ballot; nothing is wrong. “Illegals” can’t vote, you have to be a U.S. citizen. They don’t even get on the roles, so what the fuck is she talking about?
Trump himself went on a similar crazed lunatic 46-minute rant on Facebook. Presenting rumors and conspiracies that his attorney’s can’t present in court for risk of violating Rule 11 against lying in court and suffering sanctions.
President Donald Trump posted a 46-minute rant on Facebook about his “investigations” into what he calls election fraud. His description of the video is that it was the most important speech of his life. The speech was apparently far more important than his inauguration or announcements about peace deals between countries that weren’t in a war against each other.
It was a speech that infuriated political experts because it was a clear attempt to use the seal of the presidency to undermine the 2020 election without any facts to support it. Trump has lost all of his lawsuits alleging fraud because the filings lack the evidence needed to prove there was actual fraud. At the same time, judges have required that Trump’s lawyers state in court that their filings didn’t include fraud.
Attorney General Bill Barr revealed that there was no widespread voter fraud on Tuesday, contradicting his boss. Yet, Trump continues to allege that the fraud exists.
When he’s not ranting incoherencies and lies Trump is apparently begun a flurry of pardon’s, starting first with convicted liar, Gen. Michael Flynn. But they didn’t just pardon him for lying to the FBI, his pardon also includes potential future charges for perjury in court and also his illegal lobbying for Turkey and Russia as a foreign agent.
“The pardon not only encompasses the Section 1001 charge that is the subject of the government’s pending motion to dismiss ,” the DOJ filing said, “but also any possible future perjury or contempt charge in connection with General Flynn’s sworn statements and any other possible future charge that this Court or the court-appointed amicus has suggested might somehow keep this criminal case alive over the government’s objection.”
Those papers said that the President was not only pardoning Flynn for the false statements he made to the FBI about his late 2016 contacts with Russian officials. The pardon also covers the unregistered lobbying for Turkey that Flynn admitted to as part of his plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller, as well as “all possible offenses arising out of facts and circumstances” probed by grand juries in D.C. and Eastern Virginia.
While Flynn technically only pleaded guilty to the false statements, the fact that Mueller had secured his admissions on the Turkey lobbying conduct set up the potential that Flynn could find himself in severe legal jeopardy if his cooperation deal with Mueller went awry. When Flynn was initially set to be sentenced in December 2018, Mueller did not seek any prison time as he pointed to the “substantial” cooperation he had given investigators.
So this means that Flynn has not only admitted guilt for lying to the FBI about his contact with the Russian ambassador, he’s admitting to having illegally and without permission taken over $500,000 from Turkey and another $50,000 for various Russia companies including RT and Kaspersky Security Services who act as cyberslueths for the FSB to help them catch and recruit cyber hackers for their own purposes.
The bigger issues is that by accepting this pardon, Flynn now can no longer invoke his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination if he is questioned about these matters in the future. He has to answer the questions, because he’s already incriminated. We would learn who was he trying to protect when he lied about dropping sanctions against Russia — was it his deputy KT McFarland, was it Kushner, or was it Trump? All the above?
He was not running a rogue operation, he was under orders.
We know this is true because after he was fired, national security officials from his department still tried to pressure the State Dept. into dropping sanctions against Russia, despite their ongoing invasion of Crimea and Ukraine, and despite the hacking and influence operations during the 2016 election.
The Trump administration was gearing up to lift sanctions on Russia when the president took office, but career diplomats ginned up pressure in Congress to block the move, two senior former State Department officials told NBC News Thursday.
It’s the latest evidence that President Trump moved to turn his favorable campaign rhetoric about Russia into concrete action when he took power.
Daniel Fried, who served as a senior diplomat until he retired in late February, said he became aware of the sanctions effort in the early weeks of Trump’s presidency.
Fried appeared on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow show Thursday, shortly after the story was first reported by Yahoo News.
He said State Department colleagues approached him, “concerned that the Trump administration, the incoming team was going to unilaterally rescind the sanctions on Russia, which had been placed there because of Russia’s aggression on Ukraine. And it was further said by these people that there would be no action required from Russia.”
Even without Flynn the plot to reward Russia… for something… continued. What in the world could it have been for?
And now that Flynn is pardoned, he’s calling for Trump to declare Martial Law and rerun the election.
Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood and the recently pardoned former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn have called for President Donald Trump to declare martial law and have the military oversee a “national re-vote.”
Sidney Powell, Flynn lawyer and until recently a lawyer for the Trump campaign, amplified calls for Trump to suspend the Electoral College vote and set up a military tribunal to investigate voter fraud.
Wood and Flynn tweeted out a press release from the Ohio-based “We The People Convention” headed by a Tea Party leader.
The press release cites President Abraham Lincoln’s actions during the Civil War and asserts that deploying martial law is the only way to avoid a “shooting civil war.”
“When the legislators, courts and/or Congress fail to do their duty under the 12th Amendment, you must be ready Mr. President to immediately declare a limited form of Martial Law, and temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections, for the sole purpose of having the military oversee a national re-vote,” the statement reads.
It baselessly cites “OVERWHELMING” evidence of voter fraud, and calls on Trump to “silence the destructive media’s one-sided propaganda.”
Because that’s not a all fully barking mad.
Martial Law? Martial Fracking Law!
But then Trump’s knows he’s lost this election, he’s setting up his exit path — and taking bribes to give out more pardons on his way out the back door.
The Dept. of Justice is investigating a bribery scheme that involves what amounts to the possible purchase of a presidential pardon.
The investigation into the “potential crime” is “related to funneling money to the White House or related political committee in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court records unsealed Tuesday in federal court,” CNN reports.
Federal prosecutors believe a large cache of cell phones and other “devices revealed emails that showed allegedly criminal activity, including a ‘secret lobbying scheme’ and a bribery conspiracy that offered ‘a substantial political contribution in exchange for a presidential pardon or reprieve of sentence’ for a convicted defendant whose name is redacted, according to the redacted documents.”
Could that name be, Giuliani? We don’t know. Yet.
But it could also be… Trump.
Shortly after reports that Rudy Giuliani discussed a pre-emptive pardon with outgoing President Donald Trump, The New York Times reported that the president is also debating pre-emptive pardons to his family.
“President Trump has discussed with advisers whether to grant pre-emptive pardons to his children, to his son-in-law … according to two people briefed on the matter,” reported Maggie Haberman and Eric Schmidt. “Mr. Trump has told others that he is concerned that a Biden Justice Department might seek retribution against the president by targeting the oldest three of his five children — Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump — as well as Ms. Trump’s husband, Jared Kushner, a White House senior adviser.”
Of course, in those pardons they’d have to outline exactly what they be considered guilty of… and it would only protect them from Federal prosecution, not from a local DA like Cyrus Vance in Manhattan or a State Attorney General like Letitia James.
And if they admit all the fracked up shit they did in the White House…Vance and James would have a blueprint to file state charges against them, particularly for tax and banking fraud.
The Manhattan district attorney’s office, which has been locked in a yearlong legal battle with President Trump over obtaining his tax returns, suggested for the first time in a court filing on Monday that it had grounds to investigate him and his businesses for tax fraud.
The filing by the office of the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., offered rare insight into the office’s investigation of the president and his business dealings, which began more than two years ago.
Mr. Vance, a Democrat, has never revealed the scope of his office’s criminal inquiry, citing grand jury secrecy. The investigation has been stalled by the fight over a subpoena that the office issued in August 2019 for eight years of the president’s tax returns.
Vance may not have Trump’s tax records, but thanks to his niece Mary Trump the NYTimes does and what they’ve found is white hot.
President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.
Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.
But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.
Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.
These maneuvers met with little resistance from the Internal Revenue Service, The Times found. The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.
The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show.
The president declined repeated requests over several weeks to comment for this article. But a lawyer for Mr. Trump, Charles J. Harder, provided a written statement on Monday, one day after The Times sent a detailed description of its findings. “The New York Times’s allegations of fraud and tax evasion are 100 percent false, and highly defamatory,” Mr. Harder said. “There was no fraud or tax evasion by anyone. The facts upon which The Times bases its false allegations are extremely inaccurate.”
But y’know — it’s not like were dealing a pack of grifter, crook scumbags here, right?
Here are the events for this past week;
November 24th —
- Trump claims in a tweet that he still isn’t conceding but then takes credit for Emily Murphy granting rights to begin the transition. Then he does a 60 second press conference to taut the strong stock market then runs away without answering any questions. He gets mocked for this because he had said the markets “would collapse” if Biden won.
- Defense Dept will begin “immediately” working with Biden’s team.
- Senate Whip Dick Durbin aims for Feinstein’s slot on Judiciary.
- More than 85,000 Covid patients are hospitalized in a new record high.
- Glum Laura Ingraham tells her Fox viewers: “I’d be lying if I said Trump still had a chance.”
- Text messages show the Census Supervisor Amanda Coliani told counters to use fake answers on the number of people in a household.
- Sen. Graham warns of a “Trifecta from hell” if Dems win the Georgia runoffs.
- Rubio receives swift dunking for trying to paint Biden as an “elitist.” [First off, what’s wrong with that and second off… an “elitist from Scranton?”]
- WH still ignoring the CDC and Surgeon General plans for several holiday parties.
- Former South Carolina Senate candidate Jaime Harrison would be “all in” if called to lead the DNC.
- Gun Advocate and author of “More Guns, Less Crime” John Lott has landed a job at the Justice Department.
- Agitated Trump supporters are still in denial and coalescing into a conspiracy minded election movement. They will rage and scream in their delusions, Democrats should stop trying to “make peace.”
- Fox News is looking to “buy off” Trump so that he doesn’t steal their audience with a rival network. [That would be funny]
- Far Right Qanon supporting Congresswoman Lauren Boebert wants to bring a gun into the Capitol.
- Joe Biden announces several more of his Cabinet picks including former Senate and Secretary of State John Kerry as special enjoy on Climate Change to the NSC.
- Former Nunes staffer and Ukrainian conspiracy theorist Kash Patel will lead the DOD transition as Chief of Staff to Acting SecDef Chris Miller.
- Youtube suspends Trump-Touted OANN after it hawks a bogus unproven Covid cure.
- Former Chief Senate CIA investigator Daniel J Jones warns Biden against picks tainted by torture and cover-ups.
November 25th —
- Trump reportedly plans on pardoning Michael Flynn and others on his way out. A few hours later Trump Pardons Flynn via tweet. He calls in to a Pennsylanian GOP “hearing” and incessantly whines about election fraud and how “no one will ‘overturn’ the election” for him.
- First 6.4 million doses of the Covid vaccine could be released by mid-December.
- Biden says his administration won’t be “Obama 3.0: We face a totally different world now.” Reportedly Biden is considering New Mexico Gov Michelle Lujan Grisham and former Obama Surgeon General Vivek Murphy for HHS Secretary. Biden’s team: “We’re moving on, with or without Trump.” Biden vows to defeat the pandemic: “We’re not gonna lose this war”
- Matt Gaetz encourages Trump to go mad with pardons, including a self-pardon, to “own the libs.” [A self pardon would require admission of guilt, so… a “self-own.”]
- Fox News settles with Seth Rich’s parents after years of peddling their disgusting Russian Intel-created conspiracy theory.
- Sen David Perdue boosted his wealth with well-timed stock trades as the pandemic hit.
- Georgia SecState: “My family voted for Trump, and we were ‘thrown under the bus.’”
November 26th — Thankgiving
- Barrett casts her first vote in the SCOTUS against New York Covid limits on Houses of Worship.
- Trump races to weaken worker and environmental protections in his last days. He vows that Pennsylvania Republicans will overturn the election: “Never let this travesty stand.” His delusions are part of a long history of American reality denial going back to the John Birch Society.
- Reuters correspondent Jeff Mason tells Fox News host Julie Banderas that based on his reporting Trump can not pardon himself.
- Conservatives blame “political correctness” for pausing Covid vaccine trials to make sure it works on everyone.
- Right-wingers are urging GOP voters to boycott the Georgia runoff to protest Trump’s loss.
- Former deputy National Security Advisor KT Mcfarland — who was part of the plot to illegally lift sanctions on Russia with Flynn — praises Flynn’s pardon and compares him to Jesus because “persecutors got 30 pieces of silver.” [Nobody in the FBI got any silver, lady.]
- Exiled ex-Trump lawyer Sidney power misspells “district” two different ways in her purported “Epic Kraken” Georgia election lawsuit.
- Justice Sotomayor pens a scathing dissent on the court’s Covid ruling of Churches over Science: “This will only exacerbate the Nation’s suffering.”
November 27th —
- Trump claims that he will “certainly” leave office on Jan 20th, while still complaining about bogus election claims. Then he “demands” that Biden prove he didn’t steal the election before he gets access to the WH. [Which is proving a negative that Trump’s lawyers can’t prove in court.]
- CNN’s John Berman: Trump is “untethered to reality.” [Yep.]
- Former Cybersecurity chief Chris Krebs reveals on 60 Minutes what upset him most about bein fired by Trump: “The thing that upsets me the most about that is I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to my team. And I’d worked with them for three and a half years, in the trenches,’ Krebs said. ‘Building an agency, putting CISA on the national stage. And I love that team. And I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye, so that’s what I’m most upset about.”
- Pennsylvania’s Federal Appeals court, including a Trump appointee, rejects and rips Trump’s attempt to overturn the result of the election.
- Pomeo, who claimed we would “transition to a second Trump admin” — begins to honor Biden’s transition.
- True the Vote donor Fred Eshelman is suing the Tea Party organization for $2.5 million for failing to find evidence of voter fraud after dropping four lawsuits.
- Sen. Perdue traded hundreds of thousands in stocks while on the Senate Banking Committee.
- Biden’s victory means some Gitmo prisoners will be released. He also plans to move quickly to protect and advance LGTBQ rights.
- House Republicans want to censure Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) for suggesting Giuliani be disbarred.
- Anti-vax groups online are helping to radicalize the QAnon movement.
- Georgia Republicans are panicked they are blowing both Senate seats.
- Conspiracy spewing former CEO of Overstock.com claims he has “several people” who can prove the election was stolen from Trump.
- Trump spent $3 Million on the partial Wisconsin recount only to have it produce 132 more votes for Biden. He also considers launching his 2024 campaign event to disrupt Biden’s inaugural. [Because he’s a dick like that.]
- White grievance, anxiety and racial antagonism have become a badge of pride for Trump supporters.
- McDaniel struggles to energize Trump supporters convinced of fraud in GA runoffs.
November 29th —
- Pennsylvania supreme court rejects yet another bogus effort to block certification of Biden’s win.
- Georgia Secretary of States calls out GOPers who won’t condemn the death threats issued against him.
- Delusional Trump says he’ll waist “125%” of his energy into his failing election fraud lawsuits
- WIsconsin recount cements Biden’s win and Trump’s failure to overturn results.
- WH Covid task force members warn of post Thanksgiving surge. They also state: Don’t let guard down because the vaccine is coming.
- GOP Sen Roy Blunt refuses to refer to Biden as President-elect after Trump’s lawsuits fizzle.
- Biden announces his communications team will be headed by Seven Women. He also suffers a hair-line fracture in his foot while playing with his dog and will have to wear a boot for several weeks.
November 30th —
- Moderna will ask FDA for approval of a new Covid vaccine that is 94% effective.
- Biden will receive his first Daily Briefing today.
- Trump whines about 60 Minutes interview with his fired Cybersecurity Chief Chris Krebs who again said that the election was without security breaches or fraud. Trump calls Arizona’s GOP Governor as the state certifies Biden’s win.
- SCOTUS hears oral arguments on Trump’s attempts to hijack the census against Immigrants. The DOJ’s “squirreliness” on the issue frustrates conservative Justices.
- Democrat Mark Kelly will be sworn into the Senate on Wednesday (12/2).
- McEnany jealously rails at Biden’s all female communications team, while ignoring the male members of her own team. [Which is just plain pathetic and petty]
- Zany pro-Trump conspiracy theorists are making this tough for the GOP in Georgia as the runoff approaches.
- Fox & Friends Host Will Cain argues that Trump doesn’t need court evidence to steal the election from Biden. [Yes, yes he does.] “There may not be enough evidence for a court system, but there should be enough evidence for state legislators to change their electors,” he added. “Will they find more success there? We’ll soon find out.” [He doesn’t have that kind of support from state GOPers, only Federal, we already saw how that worked out in Michigan.]
- Trump’s NATO ambassador Kay Bailey Hutchinson promises “smooth” transition for Biden.
- DOJ makes clear that Flynn’s pardon was “breathtakingly sweeping” by including potential perjury or contempt charges for his flip-flopping on his guilty plea, his unregistered lobbying for Turkey and potential future charges such as Hatch act violations and illegally taking money from Russia. [Which means he has effectively admitted his guilt on all those charges.]
- US Dominion Systems CEO explains why Trump and Sydney Powell’s attacks are bonkers.
- Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger unloads on Trump for claiming the FBI “rigged” the election since Barr denies there was voter fraud.
December 1st —
- Arizona Governor defends his state and his states election system against Trump’ bogus allegations.
- X-Ray machine operator Dr. Scott Atlas resigns from the Covid Task force as hospitalization rates soar. Medical pros celebrate: “Not a moment too soon.”
- Hannity: “I don’t vet the information on this program that I give out.’ [No shit you don’t.]
- Trump has raised over $150 Million with his election fraud propaganda. [See, this is why he’s doing it. Most of that money goes into his PAC and the RNC, not to pay attorneys] He will be boycotting Biden’s inauguration and won’t invite him to the White House for a visit. [What a petty cunt.] He tweets demanding that Georgia Gov Brian Kemp “call off” the election which has already been certified. He has discussed pre-emptive pardons for Don Jr. Ivanka and Eric.
- Nicolle Wallace shouts that Trump “is a grifter, stealing from his supporters.” [Ah, yep.]
- Trump attorney Joe DiGenova says that ex-Cybersecurity head Chris Krebs “Should be “drawn and quartered” then “taken out at dawn and shot.” [Yeah, he’d already be dead before being shot.] Krebs says he has “good lawyers’ and threatens to sue. [Obviously DiGenova is not a good lawyer, or torturer.] Legal experts blast DiGenova for the outburst.
- Bill Barr states the obvious: There was no mass voter fraud that could have swung the election. And just when you think he’s not a total fuckwit, he appoints US Attorney John Durham as a Special Counsel to keep investigating the “origins of the Russia investigation” during the Biden admin. [Face palm]
- Biden plans to roll back Trump’s executive orders during his first hundred days.
- Lou Dobbs goes on an angry rant against Barr saying he must be “compromised.”
- Senator Ron Johnson demands that Bill Barr “show his evidence of no fraud.” because ‘there’s enough suspicions’ and ‘irregularities’ there,” ‘I think there is still enough questions outstanding.’” [No, their just paranoia and bullshit.] Dave Weigel :“How would you… show evidence of something you say there’s no evidence for?” [Yeah, evidence of nothing.]
- Sidney Powell says the certification of voting machines was “undated”, but she cropped out the date. [So, not just a liar… a bad liar.]
- NYTimes reports that Giuliani discussed a “pre-emptive pardon” with Trump. [Just cuz the DOJ is investigating Rudy? You don’t even know the charges yet.] Giuliani shamelessly eggs on Trump ridiculous election fraud claims, even after Barr declares there was none. Guiiani’s pardon talk risks him disclosing his bad actions, because they’d have to be enumerated in the pardon.
- States with few Covid-19 restrictions are seeing the virus spread beyond their borders
- WH plows forward with indoor Holiday parties while Covid continues spreading.
- Georgia’s Lt Governor isn’t enthused that Trump is visiting this weekend.
- Millions of Americans are being pushed toward the benefits cliff.
- Georgia Senators Loeffler and Perdue are taking a big risk that Trump can keep his eye on their prize.
- DOJ is investigating a scheme for a possible payment for a pardon by Trump, which would be bribery. Legal experts are shocked by the large number of warrants.
- DHS plans massive crackdown to deter fraudulent Covid vaccine and cure schemes.
- CDC determines that health care workers and long term care residents will receive the Covid vaccine first.
- Georgia Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood who represents double murderer Kyle Rittenhouse and has signed on the Sidney Powell’s crazed “Kraken” lawsuit — asks Trump to declare “Marshal Law” to prevent Biden’s inauguration.
- Manu Raju reports that the GOP is giving Trump “two more weeks to see the writing on the wall” before intervening.
- C-Span caller claims vaccine companies are trying to implant him with a “tracking device.” [If he has a cell phone, he already has a tracking device.]
- Playboy reporter Brian Karem blasts McEnany for saying he should be “investigated” for shouting questions.
- South Dakota Gov Kristi Noem, who has repeatedly spread paranoid Covid conspiracies, has her own grandmother die in a Covid-plagued nursing home.
- Trump accuses DOJ investigation into his pardon bribery plot of being “fake news.” But more reports indicate he’s discussed pardoning his three children and Jared Kushner. He doubles down on his attacks which have generated death threats against GOP officials in Georgia. He openly hints at a 2024 bid among private discussions. He delivers a crazed over-the-top nutbag 46 minute video rant over election fraud.
- Brad Parscale says he hasn’t spoken with Trump lately after his hospitalization for attempted suicide: “It’s pretty hurtful.” [I’ll bet.]
- CDC plans to shorten recommended quarantine for Covid exposure.
- Perdue and Loeffler “won’t apologize” for playing up Trump’s election conspiracies.
- Biden jokes that Barr called for “witness protection” after denying Trump’s bogus election claims.
- Flynn and other Trump stooges urge him to impose Martial Law and a National “Re-vote.”
- An Excel spreadsheet could put thousand of Federal workers in Trump’s crosshairs.
- Georgia SecState is sick of Trump’s rhetoric, it create a “threat environment” for election workers.
- McEnany attacks Dems for not following Covid rules, while her husband stands in the room without a mask.
- Ted Cruz calls for the Supreme Court to hear Trump election fraud cases, even though Bill Barr says there’s no election fraud.
- Federal judge destroy Sidney Powell for accidentally filing a draft motion.
- Chris Krebs fires back at Trump attorney DiGenova: “I will not be intimidated.”
- Former FBI agent Frank Figliuzzi says Trump’s pardon of his kids could be obstruction of justice.
- WH dodges on Barr’s fate after AG rebukes Trump’s phony election claims.
- FBI Director Wray will stick around for Biden’s term…unless Trump fires him first.
- “Stop the Steel” rallies now feature “Lock him up” chants for Georgia Gov Brian Kemp.
- CDC issues dire health warming for the next few months.
- Whistleblower Docs confirm Census delays that could derail Trump’s sabotage plans.
- Pompeo plans packed holiday parties as State Dept leadership decries in-person parties.
- Witness at Rudy’s Michigan hearing demands photo IDs because “All Chinese look alike.” The crazed rantings of another witness goes viral, and even Rudy can’t shut her up.
- GOP Senator Perdue bought stock in Pfizer one week before they said they would develop a Covid vaccine.
- Florida Lawyer busted for voter fraud in Georgia, and trying to take other Republicans with him.
- Trump is considering firing Bill Barr. He and Barr have a “rough meeting” about election fraud. He derailed a secret GOP meeting by praising Qanon conspiracy theorists as “people who believe in good government.” [The Fuck they do.] Trump feels Barr “hasn’t looked hard enough” or the election fraud he says doesn’t exist. Just days before going out of business, Trump attempts a “Fire Sale” of Artic Drilling Leases. He refuses to say whether he still has confidence in Bill Barr.
- Covid-19 hospitalizations (100,000) and deaths (2,760) set new records in the single worst day ever.
- Michael Cohen: Trump will create a “Parallel government” to hamper Biden.
- Graham implores Trump’s legal team to do a better job proving their bogus election fraud claims. [You can’t prove what didn’t happen, and they can’t lie in court.]
- Former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton will take the Covid vaccine to prove that it’s safe.
- Joe DiGenova is forced to resign from an elite club, says he was “Cancelled.” [Yep, like a mid-season replacement on the CW]
- Georgia Republicans are nervous about Trump’s upcoming rally: “If all he does is whine, he might as well not come.”
- Fauci says he’s going to meet with Biden transition team on Wednesday.
- Trump Inaugural Celebration big wigs — including Ivanka — sit for a DC Attorney General depositions on how they spent the money.
- Giuliani annoys Michigan GOP Legislators with his wacky election fantasies.
- After targeting Liberal Groups, Georgia’s Secretary of State targets a Republican lawyer for voter fraud.
- Morning Joe calls out Kushner’s financial ties to mid-east nations.
- Trump admin held back phone numbers and addresses that could have help reunite separated children.
- Ex-US Attorney asks Georgia Officials to probe Graham’s ballot toss scheme.
- Dozens of Trump’s political appointees will stay in office during Biden’s term.
- Trump aide Heidi Stirrup, an ally of top Trump adviser Stephen Miller, who was quietly installed at the Justice Department as a White House liaison a few months ago, has been banned from DOJ building after pressuring staff to get case info on election fraud investigations.
- Bombshell report outs Florida Gov Desantis for lying to the people about Covid-19.
- Don Jr. wants to become head of the NRA and fire Wayne Lapierre. [Oh great, from a grifter to a stooge.]
- Michigan Republican rep admits that Giuliani “waded into a realm of insanity.”
- Trump’s inner circle turns on crazed lawyer Lin Wood after his bonkers press briefing in Georgia where he chanted “Lock Him Up” for GOP Gov Brian Kemp.
- Ivanka is slammed as a ‘two-bit con” for trying to equate herself with past Presidents; “Off the charts entitlement.” She also whines about “vindictiveness” after giving a deposition in the Inaugural fraud case.
- Sidney Powell bristles when confronted with all the errors in the text of her “Kraken” lawsuit: “Humans make mistakes.” [Yeah, but professional lawyers don’t.]
- James O’Keefe could end up in jail one year after crashing a CNN call.