We are an independent organization that relies on community support to alert our readers about important news events and provide insight into the significance and consequences of those events.
There are multiple ways you can support us:
- Signup to our newsletter
- Opt-in to receive notifications
Receive browser notifications when we post new articles. This is how to do it:
- Become a member of DSF on Patreon
- Follow us on social and share our content on social. It only takes one or two clicks to follow us on social and share our content on social but it has a massive impact because it tells the algorithms that our content is valuable. Follow and share our content if you think it contains valuable information or insight.
- Provide your comments in response to articles or in the Sound Off! Forum.
- Got something to say? Get it off your chest! Why have an angry conversation with yourself inside your head when you can share your frustration with like-minded people? In the meantime, your comments let us know what you’re thinking and that helps us serve you better.
Become a community writer
If you have something to say, some unique insight or feel like something needs a better explanation, consider becoming a community writer.
We have been providing news and insight since 2016 for the progressive community.
If you follow the news, you know that it can be extremely difficult for organizations that provide this type of content to deal with the algorithms of search engines, social media and major ad platforms.
This is why we need our community to effectively ‘support itself’ with direct memberships rather than relying on these major ad platforms.
We could not exist without the generosity of our Patreon members and we look forward to welcoming you as a new member of the ‘inner circle’.