Yes, it’s another million-dollar golf weekend for Individual-1 in New Jersey. Only those lacking virtuousness are impatient. #JusticeIsComing
My question: Have you ever been to a social function with Jeff Epstein and underage girls. He pointed at the sky, said it was going to rain and walked off. @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/AcPd3RFREV
— Brian J. Karem (@BrianKarem) July 17, 2019
The documents were filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around #Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out. It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”🔥
— Dr. Dena Grayson (@DrDenaGrayson) July 18, 2019
Cohen has ties to Epstein as well:
EXCLUSIVE: Married Israeli politician Ehud Barak is seen hiding his face entering Jeffrey Epstein’s NYC townhouse as bevy of young beauties were also spotted going into mansion – despite his claim he NEVER socialized with the pedophile and his girls
- In photos obtained by DailyMail.com, Ehud Barak is seen hiding his face as he entered Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in January 2016
- The 77-year-old, Israel’s former prime minister, has long had business ties to Epstein, which current PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s team is now trying to exploit
- Barak was wearing a camo-style neck gaiter which he pulled high over his face almost to his glasses and later, he was wearing it as a hat
- Barak admitted the photos are of him, blaming his bizarre attire on being cold, but claims he has ‘never met Epstein in the company of women or young girls’
- However, a bevy of young women were also seen going into the multi-millionaire’s lavish home on the same day that married Barak was snapped
- Epstein, 66, was arrested last week and charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex
And then there’s George Nader, who truly needs to be squeezed over some other matters.
Because some racists will try any manner of triangulation to convince you they aren’t one.
Just spoke to @KanyeWest about his friend A$AP Rocky’s incarceration. I will be calling the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky. So many people would like to see this quickly resolved!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 19, 2019