Let’s face it, Donald Trump is a severely damaged victim of cognitive decline. Whether as a result of his malignant narcissism, acute paranoia, or senile dementia (or a combination of all three) it simply cannot be ignored that his behavior is abnormal, anti-social, and destructive. And it’s getting worse.
The questions revolving around Trump’s mental infirmity are nothing new. He was deemed “too mentally ill to serve“ by members of a Yale psychiatric conference two years ago. Former FBI officials were sufficiently concerned to justify considering his removal from office via the 25th Amendment. Valid worries spurred a bipartisan coalition in Congress to propose legislation mandating a new post of White House Psychiatrist. And he exhibits the classic signs of senile dementia.
So it’s especially disturbing that Trump is now leading a rabid social media assault on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He tweeted a deceptively edited video that attempted to portray Pelosi as a stammering fool. Naturally, the Baby President got this from Fox News Trump-fluffer, Lou Dobbs, who featured it on his program. But Trump went further than that in a press avail the following day. He explicitly slandered Pelosi by calling her “a mess” and disparagingly asserting that she is not “the same as she was. She’s lost it” He even dubbed her “Crazy Nancy,” one of the infantile nicknames that he has taken to recycling because he’s run out of dumbass insults.
The “Crazy” moniker that Trump used is one of his favorites. Probably because it’s a word that – with his eight-year-old level of emotional maturity – Trump knows when used pejoratively (which is a word he surely doesn’t know). And Trump has resorted to implying the craziness of many of his critics over the years. It’s a recurrent routine that in itself could be viewed as a symptom of his own psychoses. For example (with links to tweets):
- Crazy Mueller: Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report…
- Crazy Bernie: So weird to watch Crazy Bernie on @FoxNews.
- Crazy Media: The Fake News Media is going Crazy! They are suffering a major “breakdown.”
- Crazy Dems: Nadler, Schiff and the Dem heads of the Committees have gone stone cold CRAZY.
- Crazy Deep State: The Deep State and the Left, and their vehicle, the Fake News Media, are going Crazy.
- Crazy Wapo: The Amazon Washington Post has gone crazy against me…
- Crazy Maxine: Crazy Maxine Waters, said by some to be one of the most corrupt people in politics…
- Crazy Nancy: Nancy Pelosi is going absolutely crazy about the big Tax Cuts… (4/20/2018)
- Crazy Joe: Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically.
- Crazy Jim: Even Crazy Jim Acosta of Fake News CNN agrees…
- Crazy Frederica: The Fake News is going crazy with wacky Congresswoman Wilson
- Crazy Mika (and Joe): Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe…
These are just Trump’s “Crazy” references on Twitter since his inauguration. There are, of course, many more similar outbursts prior to his election and on other media. But these demonstrate that his fetish for maligning the mental health of anyone who dares to criticize him goes back a ways and is not limited to a select few. Additionally, Trump’s obsession with the “Crazy” is also a method of projecting that which he fears most about himself unto his perceived enemies.
Trump uses this slur as an all-purpose put-down to express his raging contempt. Never mind that he continues to have delusions of himself as a “calm” and “stable genius.” One thing that calm, stable, geniuses never do is try to convince others how calm, stable and smart they are. But Trump actually made several of his White House staffers testify to his imaginary serenity. And, boy, was that ever CRAZY! (video below)
Donald Trump had Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Kellyanne Conway, Larry Kudlow and Mercedes Schlapp — all present at yesterday's meeting — give their accounts of the event.
They all affirmed he was "calm," refuting Schumer and Pelosi's claim he had a "temper tantrum" pic.twitter.com/0n2PsUcPsd
— POLITICO (@politico) May 23, 2019