It’s not even Monday morning, except in France, and things are already getting bizarre.
My e-mail of moments ago with Mike Davis, Chief Counsel for Nominations for U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary. We demand that this process be thorough, open and fair, which is what the American public deserves. It must not be rushed and evidence/witnesses must not be hidden. pic.twitter.com/11XLZJBTtY
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) September 24, 2018
Here’s the email in readable form.
“We are aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area in the early 1980’s during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others participated in targeting of women with alcohol/drugs in order to allow a “train” of men to subsequently gang rape them. There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts and each of them must be called to testify publicly. As a starting point, investigators should pose the following questions to Judge Kavanaugh without delay and provide the answers to the American people.”
1. Did you ever target one or more women for sex or rape at a house party? Did you ever assist Mark Judge or others in doing so?
2. Did you ever attend a house party at which a woman was being gang raped or targeted for sex by multiple men?
3. Did you ever witness a line of men outside a bedroom in any house where you understood a woman in the bedroom was being raped or taken advantage of?
4. Did you ever participate in sexual conduct with a woman at a house party whom you understood to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs?
5. Did you ever communicate with Mark Judge or anyone else about your participation in a “train” involving an intoxicated woman?
6. Did you ever object or attempt to prevent any man from participating in the rape or taking advantage of a woman at any of the house parties?
This is not exactly your standard fare of questions for Supreme Court nominees, or at least it wasn’t until the era of the pussy grabber prez.
McConnell may have already predicted the rubber stamping of Kavanaugh onto the court, but that was before this hit.
This is a Creative Commons article. The original version of this article appeared here.