Most recent articles by:

Community

- Advertisement -

Great News! Bail REVOKED! For Proud Boys Conspiracy Leaders Ethan Nordean And Joseph Biggs!

Three cheers for U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly! Politico A federal judge has revoked bail for two leaders of the Proud Boys, a paramilitary right-wing extremist group,...

Noted Norwegian COVID Conspiracy Theorist Dies of COVID.

The problem with science denial is that the truth is the truth, no matter what your opinion on the subject is. Not to worry, the chances...

I'm deathly afraid of needles, and I just signed up for the COVID vaccine. No excuses

Today is the day I stopped stalling. My BMI is on the cusp of “overweight,” and other than an overweening fondness for nondairy cheeses made...

Biden's Popularity is Driving FOX News CRAZY(er), Reporting Insane Distortions of Positive Polls

As President Joe Biden approaches the 100 day mark of his presidency, his critics at Fox News are struggling to find anything coherent to...

PWB Peeps Open Thread: Smiles

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” (Washington Irving) PWBPeeps is a group that posts a...

Overnight News Digest: Happy 14th Birthday to the OND

Some stories we’re reporting on tonight: France ‘did nothing to stop’ Rwanda genocide, report claims Eden Project to start drilling for ‘hot rocks’ to...

Top Comments: Pain Songs Edition

As regular Top Comments readers may remember, my offering last week was Top Comments: Pain Scale Edition. It’s been a long week since then, as...

Mike Lindell Finally Files His Lawsuit. Here's One Reason It Will Be Quickly Dismissed

Mike Lindell has finally filed his lawsuit against Dominion voting machines. This was the long promised lawsuit that Lindell claimed would have Trump back...

Must read

The exploiting of and problems with the 1st amendment

We have to guard against the victors and monied...
- Advertisement -
Liked it? Take a second to support Community on Patreon!