Most recent articles by:

Community last

- Advertisement -

Democrats land notable Senate candidate in Iowa, but the odds remain tough

The Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest is compiled by David Nir, Jeff Singer, Stephen Wolf, Carolyn Fiddler, and Matt Booker, with additional contributions from...

Missouri Supreme Court rules voter-approved Medicaid expansion constitutional; 275,000 impacted

Victory in Missouri: The Missouri Supreme Court ruled unanimously against the Missouri Legislature that the Medicaid eligibility in Missouri must be expanded, which could...

lib-owning time is coming to an end, even in Alabama as unvaccinated COVID cases and deaths rise

Resisting Cancel-Culture’s shaming about masks and vaccines cannot own people who are no longer alive or very sick in so-called red states and their...

Imagine the worst thing that could happen to anyone, then imagine Republicans laughing about it

Earlier this week, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene earned a 12-hour timeout from Twitter after posting some now-deleted (by the company, not by Greene) vaccine...

GOP calls to get the shot are about 1 thing: Immunizing THEM from responsibility for the death toll

This was going to be a long diary with links and commentary about the balls-to-the-wall Republican hypocrisy on the Delta variant and getting the...

I Had A Story Ready. But I Woke Up Feeling The Need To Defend President Biden.

I thought long and hard before I wrote this story.  While I won’t get into specifics of who is spreading what message, or where...

House Freedom Caucus pressures McCarthy for a vote to remove Pelosi as Speaker over Select Committee

The House Freedom Caucus is having a hissy fit over the House Select Committee going foreword with an investigation of the 1/6 attack on the Capitol....

Cartoon: Space, the final F.U.

Space billionaires are on a mission to entertain themselves, without regard for the pressing problems on Planet Earth.

Must read

The exploiting of and problems with the 1st amendment

We have to guard against the victors and monied...
- Advertisement -
Liked it? Take a second to support Community last on Patreon!