Most recent articles by:

Community

- Advertisement -

Top Comments: Relief

I don’t have anything terribly original to say about the Chauvin verdict. We’re stuck with the fact that, even though we all saw the murder...

Bookchat: To Keep or Not to Keep – Why Ask that Question?

Welcome to Bookchat! Where you can talk about anything; books, plays, essays, and audio books. You don’t have to be reading a book to...

Update: Chauvin Guilty Verdict Has Thrown Fox Off Kilter, At Least For Now.

I wasn’t going to take a dive into what Fox and other right wing lunatics think about Chauvin being found guilty of murdering George...

Just Sayn', it's worth taking 3 mins to watch Val Demings take down former wrestler Jim Jordan

Rep. Val Demings wasn’t a  champion wrestler and a wrestling coach like Jim Jordan was. Jordan wrestled in high school. At the University of Wisconsin–Madison he became a...

The Shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant Appears Justified, And Why I Support (Most) Police

The recent shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant predictably prompted diaries on this site implying, and expressly stating, that the police acted wrongfully.  As has become the...

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN—Day91—Evening Shade-Wednesday

W E L C O M E TO THE SHADE YOU WILL FIND in the DIARIES a LOT of POLITICS AND EVEN MORE CATS     THE PERSON who...

The Girl in the Kent State photo

This article in the Washington Post tells the story of the girl in the Kent State photo from May 4, 1970. She was 14! Her...

Great News! Bail REVOKED! For Proud Boys Conspiracy Leaders Ethan Nordean And Joseph Biggs!

Three cheers for U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly! Politico A federal judge has revoked bail for two leaders of the Proud Boys, a paramilitary right-wing extremist group,...

Must read

The exploiting of and problems with the 1st amendment

We have to guard against the victors and monied...
- Advertisement -
Liked it? Take a second to support Community on Patreon!