Most recent articles by:

Community last

- Advertisement -

Campaign adviser changes story and now contradicts Trump, says Donald ordered Ukraine change at RNC

Donald Trump is having a very, very bad week. As reports emerge that several of his key advisers, including Attorney General Jeff Sessions, met with the Russians the week of the RNC convention, one former adviser has now publicly changed his story to...

Nixon’s attorney general was prosecuted, resigned over same thing Sessions did.

The New York Times is running an Op-Ed by Richard Painter, the chief White House ethics lawyer from 2005-2007 (under Bush 43). Painter points out that Nixon’s attorney general was forced to resign over misleading testimony, lying to Congress during his...

Is Recusal Necessary? Trump: “I Don’t Think So.” Then Sessions Recuses Himself.

Like his former national security advisor Michale Flynn and despite widespread calls for resignation, president affirms "total confidence" in Attorney General Jeff Sessions

‘Sessions Must Go’: AG Called to Resign After ‘Extremely Misleading’ Testimony

Democratic leaders are calling for the resignation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions after the Washington Post's damning revelation that the former U.S.

Pelosi, Cummings call for Sessions to resign as AG over his lying about contacts with the Russians

Brooke Seipel reports that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is calling on Attorney General Jefferson B. Sessions III to resign after it came to light that he spoke to the Russian ambassador to the United States during Donald Trump’s campaign for the...

Muslim ban 2.0 delayed because Trump is too busy soaking up good reviews

Maybe we’ve been going at this thing all wrong. While bad reviews drive Trump into Twitter-tastic rage, it appears that having the media say something nice about him causes him to fall into an drowsy-eyed torpor. President Donald Trump has delayed...

Lowlights from Trump’s first Congressional address

Here's a brief primer on what you missed if you boycotted Donald Trump's first address to Congress: "I won. I've done great things. Here's other things I'll do. That's that." Trump delivered a meandering 60-plus minute speech with no cohesive theme...

Trump suggests that anti-Semitic bomb threats, vandalism might be a conspiracy to make him look bad

Donald Trump was asked today about the continued bomb threats at Jewish community centers and vandalism at Jewish cemeteries in America. Trump took the opportunity to wonder if maybe Jewish ...

Must read

The exploiting of and problems with the 1st amendment

We have to guard against the victors and monied...
- Advertisement -
Liked it? Take a second to support Community last on Patreon!