Most recent articles by:

Community

- Advertisement -

Muslim ban 2.0 delayed because Trump is too busy soaking up good reviews

Maybe we’ve been going at this thing all wrong. While bad reviews drive Trump into Twitter-tastic rage, it appears that having the media say something nice about him causes him to fall into an drowsy-eyed torpor. President Donald Trump has delayed...

Lowlights from Trump’s first Congressional address

Here's a brief primer on what you missed if you boycotted Donald Trump's first address to Congress: "I won. I've done great things. Here's other things I'll do. That's that." Trump delivered a meandering 60-plus minute speech with no cohesive theme...

Trump suggests that anti-Semitic bomb threats, vandalism might be a conspiracy to make him look bad

Donald Trump was asked today about the continued bomb threats at Jewish community centers and vandalism at Jewish cemeteries in America. Trump took the opportunity to wonder if maybe Jewish ...

Trump blames protests on Obama, says ‘I’ve done great things’ if only the public knew about them

Popular vote loser Donald Trump led up to his big speech to Congress with an interview on Fox and Friends, and offered his own personal explanations for why things are going so poorly. It’s not that he’s doing a bad job, see, it’s just a messaging...

Trump Budget Slammed for ‘Sacrificing Working Americans to War Machine’

President Donald Trump will propose a federal budget that ramps up defense spending by $54 billion and slashes "lower-priority" programs across agencies by an equal amount, the White House announced Monday.

In concert with White House, House intelligence chair mainly focused on ‘leaks’ about Russia

In an overt illustration of why Republicans cannot be trusted to objectively investigate Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, GOP House intelligence chair Devin Nunes told reporters Monday that his main concern was investigating the "high-level leaks"...

George W. Bush on Trump’s ties to Russia: ‘We all need answers’

In a break with his quiet posture during President Obama's tenure, George W. Bush weighed in Monday during a Today show appearance on the questions swirling around the Trump administration and its ties to Russia. "We all need answers," he said, while...

Trump whines media isn’t covering meaningless statistic he can’t possibly be responsible for

There he goes again: After claiming to have “inherited a mess” from Barack Obama, Donald Trump tried to take credit for something that’s a result of Obama’s policies, if anything … but also isn’t even newsworthy. Trump’s sourcing was former pizza...

Must read

The exploiting of and problems with the 1st amendment

We have to guard against the victors and monied...
- Advertisement -
Liked it? Take a second to support Community on Patreon!