There’s a meme created by Huffington Post that is has ignited social media. With one quote, Comedy Central’s talk show host Trevor Noah easily puts to bed…
- the greedy and corrupt NRA
- the frightened NRA-paid and/or supporting Republican lawmakers
- the NRA-paid and/or supporting right-wing radio/TV pundits
- the NRA-paid and/or supporting hypocritical right-wing religious extremists
- the pro-life/anti-choice hypocrites…
May they take heed.
Simple and true.
“If kids are old enough to be shot, they’re old enough to have an opinion about being shot.” -Trevor Noah
Thank you, Trevor Noah.